Question: Making an offer on something found on MLS

Question: Making an offer on something found on MLS

Real Estate Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 112 posts · 31 votes

I found something on the MLS (redfin actually). The asking price is $285k and I want to offer $190k. How do I make this offer? Do I just call the listing agent and asking if his seller will take $190?

Its been listed for 111 days. The price has been dropped from 318 to 285. I's been empty for years - and most importantly....ITS DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE PROJECTS

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · CA · Member since 2018 · 225 posts · 180 votes
    7y
    @Arthur Fuller II I would ask the listing agent the lowest the offer the seller would consider. One of my favorite sayings is “Closed Mouths Don’t Get Fed.” The worst they can say is no thanks.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.