Removing old pictures from zillow

Removing old pictures from zillow

Investor · Denham Springs, LA · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 8 votes

Hey, guys, I just posted a listing on Zillow for a house we are wanting to sell. However, once I uploaded everything and went to view the “public” setting, it shows a picture of the house before it was renovated (along with my uploaded pics). It looks so bad, but when I try to edit the listing, the picture is not there to delete. Any ideas? Not looking forward to calling Zillow tomorrow, as I’m sure I’ll get an endless supply of automated questions. And not finding any info with a google search. So any advice would be much appreciated!! Hate for people to get turned off by the “before” pics. 🤨

Shannon

0Reply
106 views

Most Popular Reply

JD MartinBusiness Member
Moderator
Rock Star Extraordinaire · Northeast, TN · Member since 2015 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
5y

I've had this problem a number of times. You have to actually e-mail/call Zillow to get it fixed. 

Skyline Properties
View Page
See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Cupertino, CA · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Good luck.

  • Specialist · Paradise Valley, AZ · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Shannon Cannon:

    Hey, guys, I just posted a listing on Zillow for a house we are wanting to sell. However, once I uploaded everything and went to view the “public” setting, it shows a picture of the house before it was renovated (along with my uploaded pics). It looks so bad, but when I try to edit the listing, the picture is not there to delete. Any ideas? Not looking forward to calling Zillow tomorrow, as I’m sure I’ll get an endless supply of automated questions. And not finding any info with a google search. So any advice would be much appreciated!! Hate for people to get turned off by the “before” pics. 🤨

    Shannon

     I think it takes 24 hours for the new pictures to populate and replace the old.

  • Investor · Denham Springs, LA · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    Oh I hope you’re right, Mike! Appreciate your reply, will check tomorrow! Thank you!

  • Rental Property Investor · Upstate, NY · Member since 2012 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y

    I had the same problem, deleted them from Zillow, but it seems that they can still get them from old RE listings.

    As I tell my kids once it's on the Internet it's ALWAYS on the internet.

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    Hi Shannon! Did you ever get a resolution to this? I’m currently having the same issue with a new listing on Zillow, and this thread popped up when I Googled my issue. Did the old photos disappear in 24 hours? Thanks!

  • Rental Property Investor · Boone, NC · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Also having the same problem and it's been a week not just 24 hours, anyone have any luck? Thanks! 

  • JD MartinBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Rock Star Extraordinaire · Northeast, TN · Member since 2015 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
    5y

    I've had this problem a number of times. You have to actually e-mail/call Zillow to get it fixed. 

    Skyline Properties
    View Page
  • Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    I had it resolved yesterday by emailing. Surprisingly, it took only about 2 hrs.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.