I’m going to use this to introduce myself to you ya’ll!

I’m going to use this to introduce myself to you ya’ll!

Specialist · Miami, FL · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
How’s it going investors! My name is Ishmel. I just joined this community! I’m very exited and grateful to be here. Can’t wait to hear from you guys! 🤝
0Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kerry BairdPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    Welcome to the site, Ishmel.  

    What aspect of real estate are you interested in?  

    What steps are you going to take to get there?

  • Rental Property Investor · Memphis · Member since 2018 · 128 posts · 97 votes
    7y

    Welcome @Ishmel Bolano

    I am relatively new to BP too but a long time lurker, lots of interesting topics here and lots to learn.

    What's your strategy? What are you trying to achieve?

  • Ned CareyPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    7y

    @Ishmel Bolano welcome to BP

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.