Investment opportunities in Detroit

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2018 · 380 posts · 244 votes
7y

@Maurice Lucas Jr , not at this moment but let's talk more about your deals sometime.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2018 · 380 posts · 244 votes
    7y

    @Maurice Lucas Jr , 

    Hey, my buying criteria in Detroit is simple but can be case by case. I will not give you every detail about it but the most important things I like are homes that are on the smaller side less than 1200 sq ft. The big homes are big problems. I like to buy single family homes in Detroit I can easily understand a street or block (as far as safety, culture, demographics) better than I can for multi-family in Detroit. I rather buy ranch type homes, with no bathroom in the basement. The biggest decision makers are the street and area around. I like to see some homeowners and feel safe. I talk to the neighbors and just immerse myself into that environment as much as I can while I am buying. Now, this list of rules has been broken but I try to stick to it best I can. 

  • Lender · Detroit, MI · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Jamiel Strickland if I brought a deal to you, would you be interested?

  • Rental Property Investor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2018 · 380 posts · 244 votes
    7y

    @Maurice Lucas Jr , not at this moment but let's talk more about your deals sometime.

  • Toronto, ON · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Jamiel Strickland do share! I would be interested. I have been following Detroit since 2010 but just can't get around how the beast will get up.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.