Newbie looking for help to review/analyse inspection report

Newbie looking for help to review/analyse inspection report

Member since 2018 · 60 posts · 10 votes

Hi Folks, 

Not too long ago I joined bigger pockets and in the meantime, i started looking for duplexes. 

Couple of days before came across the property in fort worth, TX. It's been sitting on MLS for almost two months and went under contract couple of time. Based on discussion with my realtor, the first-time buyer couldn't pull enough funds in the time frame and 2nd-time party backed out due to the misunderstanding of the foundation issue with the property.

I've been provided the inspection report from previous parties. Property is not too old and was built in early 2000. 

Below link for the report and will appreciate if you can take a look and let me know if foundation issue is a nightmare or something not to worry about. I'm new to this venture and don't have much experience with evaluating the property and will appreciate if you guys can take a look and suggest if I should consider this or move on. Monthly cash flow is somewhere around $200 from both sides and ROI is 5.63%

Moreover, the seller is not willing to negotiate the price nor fixing the foundation issue. He has a budget estimate of around $4000 for this.

Thanks in advance. And let me know in case the link doesn't work

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xacClJuryIPf3yhXhWLwXLzVGz4xx-tp/view?usp=sharing

Thanks,

Bari

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Bend, OR · Member since 2018 · 323 posts · 224 votes
    7y

    Bari,

    I would see if you could find a local contractor to take a look at the issue in person, a lot of contractors will take a look for free and they will be able to tell you how serious of an issue it is.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.