Has anyone been successful with using List Source?

Has anyone been successful with using List Source?

Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 0 votes

Hi all!

I'm thinking about using List Source to buy from motivated sellers. 

Has anyone used their service? what has your experience been in finding deals?

I'm specifically looking into Chattanooga TN

Thanks :)  

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 78 votes
    7y

    @Miriam Levitz I have done my best to stay away from ListSource as much as I can - they have good data  -it's just EVERYONE knows about them and uses them so you wind up contacting people who have been contacted many times before.

    If you're looking for a more niche list of properties that not many people know about - go driving for dollars! It takes time and gas, but well worth it. I'd rather have 100 solid D4D leads than 1000 ListSource or other paid-lead. 

    Just my 2 cents!

  • Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Thanks for your input. You definitely have a point, we don't want to upset people.

    Would you mind explaining more about D4D? How does that work?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.