Anyone know some websites I can list my property for free?

Anyone know some websites I can list my property for free?

Jupiter, FL · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 1 vote

I am trying to help out my uncle by selling his properties and I am wondering if there are any free websites I can list his commercial properties on? Any help would be appreciated. 

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 1 vote
    7y

    @Peter Dimaira there are several websites that will let you list for free, but some will take a bit of money to generate a lot of leads. I am going to spare my time self promoting, but I will list the others I know of...

    1. Craigslist.org

    2. Zillow.com

    3. Facebook.com

    4. RealFindCommercial.com

    5. Hotpads.com

    6. ConnectedInvestors.com 

    Cite: https://retipster.com/real-estate-listings-post-ad...

  • Jupiter, FL · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Hey thanks I will check these out! Sent a request btw..

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.