Agent,Property management Huntsville Alabama area

Agent,Property management Huntsville Alabama area

Casey BoergerPro Member
Buckley, WA · Member since 2018 · 30 posts · 7 votes

Hey! I’m an Investors from Washington state interested in Huntsville Alabama and surrounding area. 

Anyone have recommendations for agents and managers in that area.

0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Honolulu, HI · Member since 2017 · 231 posts · 191 votes
7y

@Casey Boerger

Highly recommend you have a chat with @Zachary C. .  Great philosophy on property management. 

Best of luck!

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2015 · 251 posts · 129 votes
    7y

    Hey @Casey Boerger, I'd be glad to have a conversation at some point to see if our company fits your strategy. If it doesn't match up then hopefully I can recommend someone else that makes a better fit.

    Best,

  • Honolulu, HI · Member since 2017 · 231 posts · 191 votes
    7y

    @Casey Boerger

    Highly recommend you have a chat with @Zachary C. .  Great philosophy on property management. 

    Best of luck!

  • Real Estate Broker · East TN Loudon/Lenoir City/Tellico Village · Member since 2014 · 363 posts · 222 votes
    7y

    HI @Casey Boerger

    I started investing in Huntsville/Madison about 5 years ago and LOVE it. I have always worked with Carolyn Dietrich and her husband. Dietrich Rentals. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.