Seller finance- best place to list?

Seller finance- best place to list?

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2018 · 78 posts · 53 votes

I have a really cute 1 bed/1 bath South Lake Tahoe Condo that I purchased and furnished a year ago- and although it’s doing great in the Vacation Rental Market (35K/year), I interested in getting into the seller finance and note space.

So, where do I list this property (under Seller Financing) to gauge interest? I've only used a realtor in the past to get listed on MLS.

I don’t know if seller financing sales and For Sale by Owner generally go hand in hand. If so- then I really need help!

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Playa del Carmen, México · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Hi @Account Closed!

    The simplest and fastest way to test interest is probably to list with an agent on MLS. If your service there is like those here in Georgia, there's a property description data field that specifies "seller financing is available." You'll also want the agent to mention the financing in the listing "comments" field.

    Also, see if you can get the listing agreement to exclude a commission on any buyers you find on your own. That way, you could market the home yourself, if you wanted.

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2018 · 78 posts · 53 votes
    7y

    @Mitch Messer thank you!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.