How to generate a Cash Buyers list

How to generate a Cash Buyers list

Flipper/Rehabber · Nashville, TN · Member since 2017 · 42 posts · 18 votes

Hey All!

I am getting into the Wholesaling game. I would like to generate a list that I can cold call to accelerate the process of meeting buyers. I know I can buy one for about a grand from list source, which I am reserving as a final option.

 I am a relatively experienced investor, so I have no problem going and talking shop at Meetups. But I am old fashioned, that has been the only area I have had any success in. I am trying to get this wholesaling business to gain momentum. We have too many deals and not enough buyers! 

Successful Wholesalers of bigger pockets, help!!! :)

0Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Levittown, PA · Member since 2016 · 109 posts · 97 votes
7y

I read your post wrong, @Jacob L White !  apologies. 

As far as finding buyers, we post on websites like craiglist looking for cash investors in the specific zip code. 

Hope this helps!

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Levittown, PA · Member since 2016 · 109 posts · 97 votes
    7y

    @Jacob L White I suggest reaching out to a local real estate agent.  

    Leads can be generated from the MLS, but require some work ( my wife is an agent, so we have access to MLS).

    One of the main prospects that we have been targeting is absentee owners.  We send letters to the people who own property, but for whatever reason do not live in the property themselves (inheritance, landlord, etc.) 

    We also drive for dollars.... find dilapidated properties that clearly look like they need major work.  We utilize the public records and find out who owns the property, and send them a letter. 

    Lots of work, but the main thing is DILIGENCE.  

    This has proven to bring us some luck with lead generation.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Levittown, PA · Member since 2016 · 109 posts · 97 votes
    7y

    I read your post wrong, @Jacob L White !  apologies. 

    As far as finding buyers, we post on websites like craiglist looking for cash investors in the specific zip code. 

    Hope this helps!

  • Dan BeaulieuPro Member
    Lender · Knoxville, Tennessee (TN) · Member since 2016 · 422 posts · 667 votes
    7y

    Join REIN FB page and download their cash buyers list. Truly good deals can be posted right on that FB page where there is over 4,000 potential buyers. Good luck! 

  • Realtor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2009 · 107 posts · 69 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Dan Beaulieu:

    Join REIN FB page and download their cash buyers list. Truly good deals can be posted right on that FB page where there is over 4,000 potential buyers. Good luck! 

     What does REIN stand for?

  • Realtor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2009 · 107 posts · 69 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Joe Sadusky:

    I read your post wrong, @Jacob L White !  apologies. 

    As far as finding buyers, we post on websites like craiglist looking for cash investors in the specific zip code. 

    Hope this helps!

     Both posts helped, thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.