Need a Pennsylvania RE Attorney For a Portfolio Purchase

Need a Pennsylvania RE Attorney For a Portfolio Purchase

Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 5 votes

Hello. I'm an NJ -based investor and am preparing for a cash purchase of a small portfolio deal (less than 10 SFHs) in one of the suburbs in Pittsburg, PA. I need an investor-friendly attorney to help me close the deal. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance. 

0Reply
20 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Bishan C.

    Try an attorney that also owns a title company. Probably the best way to be cost effective. Feel free to shoot me a PM and I can recommend someone. 

    Disclaimer: While I’m an attorney licensed to practice in PA, I’m not your attorney. What I wrote above does not create an attorney/client relationship between us. I wrote the above for informational purposes. Do not rely on it for legal advice. Always consult with your attorney before you rely on the above information.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.