Any know how I can sell my condo in Mexico?

Any know how I can sell my condo in Mexico?

Specialist · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2019 · 40 posts · 7 votes

my wife and I bought a condo at pre-sale in Puerto Vallarta for 30% down. all the condo's sold out in one month. we started trying on facebook to sale this place because we have to return to America. it's a great place over looks the 7th hole on the golf course inside El Tigre. You have all kinds of things to do here. it's a great place to have but we now need the money for medical. How would you market this place if you had it? any help ?

0Reply
5 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 955 votes
    7y

    Use a local realtor? or possibly resell it back to the builder?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.