Buying Vacation Rental Property in Daytona

Buying Vacation Rental Property in Daytona

Flipper/Rehabber · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 19 votes

I am considering buying a vacation rental property in Daytona. Either STR or LTR. I've found a few properties out there that are extremely inexpensive. I know this does not always equate to quality, but I'm wondering why properties are so cheap in the area? Also, are there any good real estate agents in Daytona who are experienced working with investors, and have any insight on the area? Thanks!

0Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2017 · 493 posts · 386 votes
    7y

    Some factors to consider in Daytona or anywhere close to the Coast is Insurance.. I suggest as you're researching Properties get in contact w a good insurance agent from the area to provide you quotes. That might explain the cheap prices you are encountering, might be offsetting high insurance costs...

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 19 votes
    7y

    Thanks Raul! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.