Tri-Cities, WA - Investor focused Realtor recommendations

Tri-Cities, WA - Investor focused Realtor recommendations

Seattle, WA · Member since 2017 · 73 posts · 13 votes

I am looking to learn more about the Tri-cities area in Washington and possibly start up a relationship with a realtor that focuses on working with investors. Any recommendations?

0Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @James Wesley Hey James. We’re you able to find a good investor focused Realtor in the Tri-Cities area? I am looking for one too!

  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2017 · 73 posts · 13 votes
    6y

    Sorry for the massive delay. I connected with David Fritch: https://www.biggerpockets.com/users/3cityDave. Good conversation, but the driving force will really have to come from you.  Cheers!

  • Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Hey James, did you end up buying in tricites? I'm looking to branch out within WA and tricities caught my attention

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.