1031 for Dallas area duplexes and single family

1031 for Dallas area duplexes and single family

Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes

We have recently moved to the DFW area and are looking to buy a couple of properties using the funds from the sale of a townhome in Denver. Our price range is $150k/ property. We would love to get some thoughts on areas to look at, realtor suggestions and tips and traps for the local market.

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 925 votes
    7y

    @Arvind Niranjan. Happy to be of service. I moved here 3 years so I totally understand where you are. I’ll PM you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.