Cleveland OH investors wanted to network

Cleveland OH investors wanted to network

Barbara LatimerPro Member
Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 2 votes

I am starting to invest in the Cleveland Ohio market and would like to meet up with other investors when I am there next week.  I am interested in building a team to support my work in this market.  Any contacts or availability next week let me know.

Thanks,

2Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Brunswick, OH · Member since 2018 · 200 posts · 127 votes
7y

Hi Barbara - Can you be a little more specific? What do you currently have in your portfolio and what are you looking to add? What types of contacts are you looking for? I'd be happy to help if there's a fit.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Cleveland, OH · Member since 2018 · 61 posts · 21 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Barbara Latimer:

    I am starting to invest in the Cleveland Ohio market and would like to meet up with other investors when I am there next week.  I am interested in building a team to support my work in this market.  Any contacts or availability next week let me know.

    Thanks,

     You can meet me. I specialize in East Side of Cleveland.

  • Barbara LatimerPro Member
    OP
    Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    I sent a connect request.  Thanks

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Barbara Latimer:

    I am starting to invest in the Cleveland Ohio market and would like to meet up with other investors when I am there next week.  I am interested in building a team to support my work in this market.  Any contacts or availability next week let me know.

    Thanks,

     Hey  Barbara welcome aboard. Since you're looking into Cleveland I wanted to drop you a link to the Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods. This should be a big help to you while you do your research on the areas in Cleveland you want to put your cash into.

  • Rental Property Investor · Brunswick, OH · Member since 2018 · 200 posts · 127 votes
    7y

    Hi Barbara - Can you be a little more specific? What do you currently have in your portfolio and what are you looking to add? What types of contacts are you looking for? I'd be happy to help if there's a fit.

  • Barbara LatimerPro Member
    OP
    Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    In the process of buying a sfh in Warrensville and  a sfh in Cleveland heights. Have POS for Warrensville with minor reno (house is occupied) but electric and plumbing certific as tons. Need contacts to do necessary repairs and certs. My cell iui s 9546950435. Call for more info.

  • Contractor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    I have been getting my feet wet with investing in Cleveland as well! Currently I work in the renovation Industry and have for 7+ years but I am eager to transition into REI! I have capital, expertise in remodeling and good ole sweat equity to offer!

    I analyze 10-20 deals a week(even if they aren’t for me) and have recently placed a few bids. Would love to meet as well. 

    Thanks in advance! 

  • Property Manager · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 67 posts · 53 votes
    7y

    Hi Barbera,

    I own 9 rental units and currently working on a flip in Cleveland Heights. I also have a team of people and a property management business. Let me know if you would like to meet this week! I always love talking about deals and numbers.

    Thanks,

    Ben

  • Barbara LatimerPro Member
    OP
    Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Are you available tomorrow morning anytime after 10 am?  Just saw your message, tomorrow is Thursday.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.