Real Estate Meet Up in Northern VA

Real Estate Meet Up in Northern VA

Real Estate Agent · Springfield VA · Member since 2018 · 479 posts · 400 votes

Hi,

I am looking to organize a Real Estate meetup event in the Northern Virginia Area. I want to create connections between different players in the real estate world. Investors, real estate agent, independent contractors, etc. 

It is going to be my first organized event through biggerpockets. 

Thinking about doing it in a panera bread in a laid back environment.

Before I get started. I would appreciate any recommendations of events you have attended or events you have organized successfully.

What are some recommendations you have?

Thank you,

Joaquin Camarasa

0Reply
13 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    7y

    When you have decided on the time/date/location, please post in the Events forum, which is the only place events are allowed to be posted. Also, your meetup cannot be called a BP Meetup or a BiggerPockets meetup - that implies that BiggerPockets sponsors or endorses it, and lawyers, legal terms, lawsuits, yada yada...

  • Real Estate Agent · Springfield VA · Member since 2018 · 479 posts · 400 votes
    7y

    Yes. I will post it on the events. I was hoping to get some feedback before I jump in.

    Thanks Mindy

  • Real Estate Agent · Falls Church · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Joaquin Camarasa is there an email list so I can stay up to date on this?

  • Real Estate Agent · Springfield VA · Member since 2018 · 479 posts · 400 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Brandon L.:

    @Joaquin Camarasa is there an email list so I can stay up to date on this?

    I am going to send you a colleague request and I will keep you updated 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.