Nashville Draft Meant BIG things for the City

Nashville Draft Meant BIG things for the City

Flipper/Rehabber · Nashville, TN · Member since 2019 · 24 posts · 6 votes

Not sure if you were able to check out the draft this past weekend, but it was extremely well organized and overall a great time. Perfect for Nashville as I'm sure the 600,000 person turn out definitely set some sights on the growth of the city, which only means more buyers in the future for one of your flip investments!

Our properties have been coming and going this time of year pretty quickly, always many more in the works coming up as we are pushing out up to 5 deals a week.

Best time of the year to buy! Shoot me a PM

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 16 votes
    7y

    Hey Jordan,

    I couldn't agree more! It's great for Nashville to get such exposure - I don't see how the city could grow much quicker than it is though! On the management side, I've seen all the condo/apartment/townhomes delivered in the last years have been increasing the average rent expectations. Any thoughts on which area of town is the next hot side of town for flips and/or rentals?

    Thanks,

    DM

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.