Duplex/ Triplex for sale in Milwaukee Wi

Duplex/ Triplex for sale in Milwaukee Wi

New to Real Estate · Northridge, CA · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hi everyone! My name is Francis from Northridge, Ca. a motivated newcomer in multi family property investing. I am looking for a Realtor/ Acquisition specialist and a Property Manager in Milwaukee Wi. area that can help me find my property. I would appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction. Thank you in advance.

0Reply
30 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Justin CambraPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2017 · 48 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    Francis, what specific area and price points are you looking for? This will help you narrow down your target area. This is the info the community needs in order to help you. I’m an out of state investor investing in MKE but not sure if what I invest in matches what you are looking for. 

  • Shawn MoreyPro Member
    Property Manager · Burbank, CA · Member since 2009 · 74 posts · 19 votes
    7y

    Hello @Francis Borje!

    I am actually a Realtor and Property Manager in Northridge, CA and my business partner invests heavily in Milwaukee. I would love to connect you with him and his team out there to get you started! Send me a message

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.