What do realtors find frustrating about utilizing the MLS?

What do realtors find frustrating about utilizing the MLS?

Rental Property Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 8 votes

As a realtor, what do you find frustrating about using the MLS? I am working on building a new digital platform that will take on the MLS and provide a better service and experience. I solicit any detail you can share. Thanks!

0Reply
21 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Hyde Park Tampa, FL · Member since 2019 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y

    Nothing...the Regional MLS that I use/belong to offers an entire platform of services. The search functions and property/tax details are comprehensive.

    Having said that, I am offering my feedback based on the Mid-Florida Regional MLS since each region has their own boards and operates separately.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.