Where can I find a home owners cell phone number?

Where can I find a home owners cell phone number?

Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes

I have noticed a home that has been vacated for about 6 months. I’m interested in purchasing it and have found the owners name on county records. The records show that they live out of town (about 6 hours away) but doesn’t provide a number I can call. How would I go finding their cell phone number? I tried white pages but the only way to see it is paying the premium membership. Is this the best route? Thank you for the feedback!

0Reply
28 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2019 · 194 posts · 164 votes
7y

@Devon Cornwall skip tracers are people who spend all day digging up info about people. For warrants, subpoenas, and for real estate buyers.

They generally have paid for different services that give them access to info that would not be worth it for you to pay for, for the handful of searches you need done.

They can generally find numbers, addresses, next of kin.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2019 · 194 posts · 164 votes
    7y

    You can pay a skip tracer to find the number

  • Investor · Topeka, KS · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    I usually use FB to track people down, you could also just mail them a letter.

  • Member since 2019 · 47 posts · 15 votes
    7y

    @Leah Stuever,

    Could you explain a skip tracer for me please?

    Thanks,

  • Realtor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2019 · 194 posts · 164 votes
    7y

    @Devon Cornwall skip tracers are people who spend all day digging up info about people. For warrants, subpoenas, and for real estate buyers.

    They generally have paid for different services that give them access to info that would not be worth it for you to pay for, for the handful of searches you need done.

    They can generally find numbers, addresses, next of kin.

  • Member since 2019 · 47 posts · 15 votes
    7y

    @Leah Stuever,

    Thank you for the information.

  • Rental Property Investor · New York City · Member since 2019 · 58 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    @Jaime Valle

    Use Whitepages Primium

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.