Buying a Property on a Golf Course, any Health Concerns?

Buying a Property on a Golf Course, any Health Concerns?

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi everyone,

I have a 5-month-old baby, and now I am buying a property near the golf club in Los Angeles.

I read an article about how the golf club use chemicals to make the land look nice and green. But these toxic substances may raise the odds of sickness even cancer to the nearby residents.

Do you guys think it is a big deal to consider this problem? How do I find out if their chemicals really hurt the nearby residents?

Thanks

0Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Jasper GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    I think that's a problem unique to California.

    I hope it doesn't cause you any issues.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.