Newbie in Detroit MI/Dayton OH

Newbie in Detroit MI/Dayton OH

Flipper/Rehabber · Detroit, MI · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 2 votes

Newbie with some money saved live and work back in forth between Dayton oh and Detroit mi. I’ve been wasting a lot of money. Time to make my money make money. I work outside in neighborhoods and come across plenty of properties for sale or boarded up everyday. I just don’t know what to do yet looking for help

1Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Ryan IngramBusiness Member
Rental Property Investor · Dayton, OH · Member since 2017 · 246 posts · 225 votes
7y

Hey Shawn,

I live in Dayton and all of my properties are here as well. I’d be happy to talk and answer any questions you might have.

Congrats on making up your mind to invest and change your situation. Now, to learn, take action and create momentum!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ryan IngramBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Dayton, OH · Member since 2017 · 246 posts · 225 votes
    7y

    Hey Shawn,

    I live in Dayton and all of my properties are here as well. I’d be happy to talk and answer any questions you might have.

    Congrats on making up your mind to invest and change your situation. Now, to learn, take action and create momentum!

  • Paul AmegatcherPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Brookville, OH · Member since 2016 · 488 posts · 363 votes
    7y

    @Shawn Thompson

    Write down the addresses and then research them later. You can skip trace the owners to find contact information. Search for driving for dollars on BiggerPockets for a thread on what to do when you find vacant property. Also I'm in Dayton as well so if you want to chat about how to track down owners then hit me up.

  • Real Estate Agent · Dayton, OH · Member since 2015 · 86 posts · 36 votes
    7y

    @Shawn Thompson It's great you have decided to invest. The more owners you can talk to the better. As @Paul Amegatcher said, write down addresses, research them, and try to find the owners. I would also take @Ryan Ingram up on his offer to talk. He can really help out!

    All the best!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.