Starting in wholesaling Northern NJ looking for group

Starting in wholesaling Northern NJ looking for group

North Bergen, NJ · Member since 2019 · 24 posts · 4 votes

I am interested in wholesaling, I am at the very beginner stage. Reading a book currently. I live in Northern NJ, looking a group to learn and network, very eager to make the right steps. Preferably anyone in the Passaic, Bergen County, Essex Counties.

0Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Cresskill, NJ · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hi, Eugene, I am also interested in learning how to wholesale properties. I am currently located in Bergen County.

  • Specialist · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 638 votes
    7y

    @Eugene Sims and @Matthew Rodsan you guys should keep researching. There's a lot of information floating here on BiggerePockets, for free! Try to soak up as much of it as you possibly can. For better in-depth information on your local market, you could attend your local REIA meetings. These are great opportunities for networking and learning. Also, before everything else you should check the laws on unlicensed wholesaling in your state.

    Good Luck!

  • North Bergen, NJ · Member since 2019 · 24 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Appreciated Ehsan

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.