What do Phoenix residential investors look for?

What do Phoenix residential investors look for?

Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 8 votes

So, I’m a real estate agent in Phoenix trying to find out my own way of generating business. Ive tried cold calling, and open houses but these methods dont really appeal to me. Ive started “driving for dollars”, looking for distressed/abandoned homes in the phoenix area for flippers/investors. My whole point of this post is,

What can I provide YOU guys so I can get some deals going? Specific area codes? ROI?

How can I help buyers here, so we can work together?

1Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2018 · 108 posts · 41 votes
    7y

    I am willing to buy cash at 65-70% ARV if you find property and want to sell it. I can usually close in less than 10 days with a clear title. Anywhere west of I-51 historic districts preferred central Phoenix.

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 8 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Donald Kellogg:

    I am willing to buy cash at 65-70% ARV if you find property and want to sell it. I can usually close in less than 10 days with a clear title. Anywhere west of I-51 historic districts preferred central Phoenix.

     Hey donald,

    Thanks for the response! I’ve been driving around the I-17 in central phoenix the last few days. I’m relatively new to the process but it seems promising and definitely a legitimate way to find deals.

  • Lender · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2018 · 108 posts · 41 votes
    7y

    Sounds good shoot me a private message and I’ll give you my contact information

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.