Contacting seller after auction reserve not met

Contacting seller after auction reserve not met

Rental Property Investor · Kansas City, Wichita · Member since 2019 · 30 posts · 7 votes

Has anyone had experience/success in contacting owners of properties that failed to sell at public auction, shortly after auction closes? I'm wondering if there is any potential breach or violation with the auction house if I contacted the seller directly after to discuss a sale? 

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • South Bend, IN · Member since 2015 · 180 posts · 93 votes
    7y

    Bump. I have a very similar question as well.

    @Daniel Toy I have a house I am interested in that has been on Auction.com 5 times in the past couple months and never sold. I would like to get in touch with the seller and come to terms. Great question.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.