Help!!! Pairing with An All-Star Real Estate Team for Investing

2 Replies

Hello All:

I am pairing with an All Star team of real estate agents who have built a website for me to get traffic from their SEO-optimized web site. One agent (two total) has done $90 million in home sales.  I want and need this to work.  How can I make the most out of this deal as my web site starts getting developed?  How can I get the right prospects/leads from their web site?  Does anyone have experience with this kind of arrangement?  

The team is super eager to start working with me, because previously they have been throwing away these homes because work was needed.

Are there investors out there that are more into buy-and-holds, rather than buy-and-flips?

Help needed and appreciated!

So they are sending you the leads that they previously would pass on?  So they are giving you leads they consider junk and you can hopefully find someone that can use it as not-junk?

Can you clarify what you need help with?  If your website is going to be receiving lots of leads you need a way to turn them into sales... what was your original plan?  To wholesale these deals?

Originally posted by @Steve Smithy :

So they are sending you the leads that they previously would pass on?  So they are giving you leads they consider junk and you can hopefully find someone that can use it as not-junk?

Can you clarify what you need help with?  If your website is going to be receiving lots of leads you need a way to turn them into sales... what was your original plan?  To wholesale these deals?

My plan is to do what makes sense for the seller and make money, be it wholesales or sandwich lease options.  I want to be able to do transactions with these homes that are not exactly read for sell.  Advice and input from the BP community, like you, is very much appreciated  before I initiate SEO.