Is there anyone investing in Toronto, Canada?

Is there anyone investing in Toronto, Canada?

Contractor · Barrie, ON · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes

I am an experienced contractor specializing in bathrooms and kitchens, and I am new real estate investor, investing in the HOT Barrie, ON market. Barrie is a fast growing city 1 hour north of Toronto. I am looking to connect with investors that are interested in the Toronto and Greater Toronto Area market.

I currently own 1 property and have an offer on my first investment property which is a legal duplex in a great location (2 streets over from my current property) and we are in a zoning area where there are little to no limitations on what we can do.

I am willing to trade contractor work for investment knowledge and I’m potentially looking to partner up and brainstorm some investment ideas!

Let me know if you’re investing in the area!!

0Reply
39 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Barrie, ON · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Hey Cody,

    Great to see some investors from the Barrie area. I currently live in the KW region but lived in Barrie for the past 5 years. Love that city and have plans of purchasing property in that area come the new year. 

     Since you are up in the Barrie area, have you looked at investing in Orillia? 

  • Investor · Toronto, ON · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    Hi Cody,

    Happy to connect and to help!  We invest in Barrie as well, looking to grow our portfolio right now. 

    ps: Have you done an upgrade to a duplex on Leggott Avenue with Adam few years back? :)

  • Rental Property Investor · Hamilton Ontario, Canada · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    Hi Cody,

    Good to hear from an investor in GTA. I purchased my first investment property in Toronto but studied Barrie for couple of months and think it is a great market. Although I'm not experienced in real estate investing, but would be happy to connect and brainstorm.

    Also, I'm gonna start renovation on the property I purchased in a week. I need to purchase and install 2 new kitchens and am actually looking for contractors. Would be great if we can have a chat and I can get some advice.

    Cheers,

    Mehdi

  • Contractor · Barrie, ON · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Duncan Pratt I am on a couple agents auto email lists for Orillia and Midland as well as Barrie. There is a lot happening around here, it would be great to connect and brainstorm some ideas!

  • Contractor · Barrie, ON · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Antoniella Ranga It would be great to connect and discuss some ideas! What sort of properties are you investing in in the Barrie area?

    Also, I know where Leggot Ave is but unfortunately I didn’t get a chance to renovate it!

  • Contractor · Barrie, ON · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Mehdi Motevalibashi That’s great that you acquired a property in Toronto! Barrie and surrounding areas are most definitely on the come up as well. I’m trying to dive into everything that I can right now, and would love to sit down and discuss some ideas with you.

    I would love a opportunity to discuss your kitchen renovations with you as well!

    If you private message me your contact info we can connect this week and discuss some options.

    Talk soon

    Cody

  • Toronto, ON · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Cody Clark

    Hey Cody!

    Just sent you a message regarding investing in Barrie/Orillia and also about your services.

    Let me know if you didn’t get it, as my messages haven’t been going through!

    Regards,

    Zach Bousquet

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.