Has anyone dealt with or have any experience with PadSplit?

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 7 votes
6y

I am an investor/agent and own 5 and it's my primary investment strategy. I was one of their early adopters. I'm also a REALTOR who focuses on PadSplit primarily with many clients building portfolios of these high cash-flowing properties. They are mainly in the Metro ATL are but are expanding to Louisville and Houston. 

I am very happy with the performance of my portfolio - all my properties are between a 10-13% cap rate. 

H. Josh Stanton

REALTOR, Investor

KW Realty Metro ATL

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y


    -

  • Realtor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    I am an investor/agent and own 5 and it's my primary investment strategy. I was one of their early adopters. I'm also a REALTOR who focuses on PadSplit primarily with many clients building portfolios of these high cash-flowing properties. They are mainly in the Metro ATL are but are expanding to Louisville and Houston. 

    I am very happy with the performance of my portfolio - all my properties are between a 10-13% cap rate. 

    H. Josh Stanton

    REALTOR, Investor

    KW Realty Metro ATL

  • Wholesaler · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 29 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    @Josh Stanton Hope I'm not too late on this one, but I'm wondering if you could briefly describe your onboarding process with them. I am considering using PadSplit to rent out the 4 beds I have in my personal residence once I move out. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.