Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2008 · 61 posts · 12 votes
Hi
I am closing on a townhome in volusia county Florida in the next couple of days and am taking title in a business name.
I am looking for an insurance agent who would write an insurance policy with owner being a business. so far have not found one yet.
Please let me know if you have anyone that you have worked with who can help me with that. Let me know your suggestions.
Thanks
Real Estate Investor · Riverview, FL · Member since 2011 · 100 posts · 33 votes
14y
Anna / Look into Affinity Group Management, (NRE Insurance Group). They are out of Kansas but cover the country. We use them in Florida, in our LLC name, and are very happy. They are inexpensive, easy to work with on-line and over the phone. Same day coverage.
Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2012 · 431 posts · 106 votes
14y
I think I have a policy through a company named Tapco. Property is held in an llc. Rates for property owned through a corporation were significantly more expensive.