What’s your advice on land contract investing?

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Erie, PA · Member since 2018 · 6k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    7y

    It’s great 

  • Rental Property Investor · Waterford, MI · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Dennis M. Have you done a land contract deal?

  • Rental Property Investor · Erie, PA · Member since 2018 · 6k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    7y

    Yes I’ve bought and sold using land contracts . If structured right they are wonderful 

  • Realtor · Southeast Michigan · Member since 2017 · 232 posts · 180 votes
    7y

    Been good for me so far. Being an agent I can get access to some deals non agents cant, tho.  YMMV

  • Rental Property Investor · Waterford, MI · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Dennis M. Any recommendations on finding or structuring a deal?

  • Rental Property Investor · Erie, PA · Member since 2018 · 6k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    7y

    That’s a lot of typing . Have you done a search on here ?

  • Rental Property Investor · Waterford, MI · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Dennis M. No, honestly I’m new to the the forum so I’m trying to figure out how to work everything.

  • Rental Property Investor · Altamonte Springs, FL · Member since 2018 · 185 posts · 97 votes
    7y

    @DJ M.

    I been looking to this type of deals as well. But all the ones I have found are asking for 8% interest rate. Just curious to know what’s the highest interest % you have paid?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.