I live in Twin Falls.... I'm ready for my 2nd purchase here

I live in Twin Falls.... I'm ready for my 2nd purchase here

Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I see the last post was made a year ago..I’m interested in purchasing single family homes or duplex/triplex in Twin Falls. Is anyone familiar with some great tips?

0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Twin Falls, ID · Member since 2015 · 200 posts · 117 votes
    6y

    I purchase rentals in the Twin Falls area, what kind of information are you looking for?  I would be happy to collaborate

  • Realtor · Twin Falls, ID · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Gary Jerome I'm very familiar with the Twin Falls residential income market and would be happy to answer any questions you have or help you get into some properties. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.