I haven’t been doing enough lately. Need to find a deal

I haven’t been doing enough lately. Need to find a deal

Real Estate Agent · Springfield, IL · Member since 2019 · 24 posts · 7 votes

Hey guys. I have found myself "ready" to jump into multi family ownership. I have been "ready" for months but can't find any deals. If anything makes it to the MLS, it's probably not worth looking at because it's over priced.

How do you guys find the deals? I have the financial means and backing to get something bought, but can’t find any opportunities to even look at.

Located in central Illinois.

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · RVA · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y

    Get your off market deal flow going! Go meet wholesalers! If you're looking to passively invest, talk to syndicators! 

  • Real Estate Broker · Melrose Park · Member since 2015 · 68 posts · 44 votes
    6y

    Networking. You can find on here local networking events and meetups. 

    It doesn't hurt to continue to look on the MLS though. I have 2 full time investors that invest in different areas so no conflict of interest for me. I consistently prowl the MLS for them and I've found them several properties off the MLS. Some of those foreclosures and some of them just really good deals because the sellers are motivated.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.