New investor seeking Property Management advice

New investor seeking Property Management advice

Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi all. My wife and I are debating investing into realestate. I have so many questions.

We are interviewing some property management companies. What are some reasonable questions and what should I be looking for? 

What is should I be expecting for fees and services? 

I have no problems with both of us making a profit. I just dont want to be taken advantage of right out of the gate.

0Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · North Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Jason Khongmaly

    What types of properties are you focusing on? Units, class etc. This will determine the fees you should expect.

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Our Initial focus will be single family or smaller multi family (duplex or 4 plex)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.