Small Multi Families in Waukesha WI

Small Multi Families in Waukesha WI

Waukesha WI 路 Member since 2019 路 42 posts 路 4 votes

Hello all. Ive been on this site for a few weeks and am reaching out for help. I have renters that need a location and want me to buy and rent for them. I am looking for small multi unit (Duplex, Townhouse, Triplex, 4Plex) in Waukesha WI

This is for a non-profit organization we do volunteer work for and I am extremely motivated to buy. I have been on Realtor.com and have a agent looking for us as well. Any help or insight would be appreciated. Waukesha is my home town

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Waukesha WI 路 Member since 2019 路 42 posts 路 4 votes
    6y

    @Michael Doyle

    Rereading this it doesn鈥檛 really seem like a question 馃榿

    I鈥檓 looking for help analyzing my market and curious if there is anyone here from the area?

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Hartland, WI 路 Member since 2017 路 13 posts 路 10 votes
    6y

    @Michael Doyle I am an active Investor in the Waukesha area and may be able to help. Please feel free to review my profile and message me direct.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.