Canada info from anyone in my area- US info only on the website..

Canada info from anyone in my area- US info only on the website..

Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes

A new member of bigger pockets.  Curious if anyone else is in my area. I find the information here good. But nothing for Canada...

0Reply
23 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 891 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Patti Spratt:

    A new member of bigger pockets.  Curious if anyone else is in my area. I find the information here good. But nothing for Canada...

    Where is your area?

  • Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hey there, I'm in the west of coast of Canada and I, too, can't find anything specific to Canadian real estate. As a real estate investor and mortgage broker, I have a ton of information I'd love to share. Hit me up anytime, if you have questions!

  • Fort Erie Ontario, Canada · Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 15 votes
    6y

    I'm in Niagara Ontario

    I'd be interested in hearing from other Canadians whether you're in my area or not.

    It would be nice to have a specific canadian forum where we can talk about asset protection and tax and other country specific REI topics.

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    I agree.  The rules and laws are different here.

  • Specialist · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 891 votes
    6y

    @Paul Day

    As long as you raise the top and add in the proper keywords your question may get answered

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.