Looking for meetups near schaumburg Illinois

Looking for meetups near schaumburg Illinois

Rental Property Investor · Schaumburg, IL · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello all,

My name is Raul Reyes i am 25. I am new to real estate investing. Have been doing research and reading books to learn as much as i can before taking my steps into the world of realestate. I am looking to become a landlord by having rentals instead of flipping. Also just bought my first personal house in Wauconda IL. Plan on renting it after the 2 years of living in it.

I am looking for local meetups around the schaumburg IL area. Willing to drive thats no problem, all my research tells me that meetups are a must.

If you host a meetup or know of a meetup please let me know! Thanks in advance!

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Wauconda, IL · Member since 2016 · 208 posts · 99 votes
6y

Hey Raul, welcome to BP, you're in the right place! Also welcome to Wauconda, I love it here. The Lake County Property Investors hosts a meetup nearby (not affiliated, just know of it)

http://www.lcpia.org/

Lots of great info here on BP as well. 

Best! 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Wauconda, IL · Member since 2016 · 208 posts · 99 votes
    6y

    Hey Raul, welcome to BP, you're in the right place! Also welcome to Wauconda, I love it here. The Lake County Property Investors hosts a meetup nearby (not affiliated, just know of it)

    http://www.lcpia.org/

    Lots of great info here on BP as well. 

    Best! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Quad Cities (IA and IL) · Member since 2016 · 107 posts · 34 votes
    6y

    Check out the app Meetup I found some Real Estate meetups in my area by way of that app so that is another option for you as well. Good luck!!!

  • George SkidisPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Belleville, IL · Member since 2017 · 875 posts · 529 votes
    6y

    Best group near you is run by Jane Garvey. The Chicago Creative Investors Association (Chicago CIA) meets in Lombard on the third Sunday.

  • Mark AinleyBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Roselle, IL (Chicago Suburb) · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Raul Reyes I just sent you a PM with some good sources for local opportunities that has worked for me to connect.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.