I am looking for Market Analyze Report NY and NJ

I am looking for Market Analyze Report NY and NJ

Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 1 vote

From what I understand these reports are available on the MLS so I need someone who has access to the MLS to get me theses reports for NY and NJ. I will pay.

0Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2018 · 232 posts · 348 votes
    6y

    Hey @Morris Sutton I may be able to help. 

    What specific data are you looking for? 

  • Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Thank you @Art Perkitny So I need a market analysis report which has the number of transactions by zip code and how many transactions that were financed and how many paid with cash. Price Analysis report - Most active prices and where the most houses are selling. And a Days on market report - How long properties are on the market before they sell. Also, can you get a list of the cash buyers for NY and NJ?

  • Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Regarding the cash buyers, I mean cash buyer over the last 60 days

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.