2 hard money lenders for one deal?

2 hard money lenders for one deal?

Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hey I was wondering if I can have 2 hard money lenders to fund 1 investment property. For certain circumstances I have 1 hard money lender who will lend me for the purchase of the property but will not find the rehab. Can I have a 2nd hard money lender lend for the rehab? Will I be able to pay them both back with the refi?

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2013 · 8k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    6y

    Yes, as long as the 2nd lender knows about the first and doesn’t mind being in 2nd position. (He could lose all his money if you fail, so the rates could be much higher...)

  • Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    what are some good hard money lenders that do not require a credit check for first time flippers...thanks in advance

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.