Future Investor/Landlord buy and hold

Future Investor/Landlord buy and hold

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

Been looking and pitching deals around nothing has land would like some advice on how to proceed forward I been running numbers on houses I viewed as a decent start to a offer however I'm not getting a feedback I was told that usually on the east coast a 3% decrease in the sellers asking price is the only way is this true and if so my numbers don't work. How do I accomplish my goals and also stay fair to a value buyers price or do I take a risky jump

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2019 · 956 posts · 600 votes
    6y

    @Vincent D Manning you may consider shopping in other markets where closer to list price still allows you to hit your numbers? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.