I currently run remodeling and painting business on 30a on the beaches of Florida's panhandle. My next step in life is to dive into real estate investing. I met an investor that is ready to supply 100k for a flip and I am new to real estate. I have been listening to BP for a year so I have been learning a pretty good bit. Just need a few tips and a direction which would utilize this money to the maximum and present a favorable return for both parties.
Real Estate Broker · Santa Rosa Beach, FL · Member since 2009 · 44 posts · 21 votes
6y
Jake, I would like to meet you to discuss your services to promote your business. On the money, there are hard money lenders out there that will require a certain amount down but can finance 100% of repairs. So that 100k could get you a 500k home (20% down). I also know a traditional lender that can do 10% down with no MI.