To Hubzu, or not to Hubzu?

Most Popular Reply

Ashburn, VA · Member since 2017 · 85 posts · 28 votes
6y
Originally posted by @Craig Castro:

Yes in my case the titles were insurable and clear of all liens. 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ashburn, VA · Member since 2017 · 85 posts · 28 votes
    6y

    I have bought a few off Hubzu in the past year and it was a good experience every time. They give you a clear and marketable title and I used a HML for one, so the lender did their due diligence too.


    The title company they use has good prices and they take care of a lot of the fees.

  • Realtor · WV · Member since 2018 · 454 posts · 310 votes
    6y

    I have never purchased through them myself, but have helped some of my clients with them. If you find the right property and deal I would suggest purchasing through them. It doesn't matter where the deal comes from as long as it works! 


    Thanks Aaron

  • Homeowner · Manteca, CA · Member since 2019 · 21 posts · 21 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Naveen Kumar:

    I have bought a few off Hubzu in the past year and it was a good experience every time. They give you a clear and marketable title and I used a HML for one, so the lender did their due diligence too.


    The title company they use has good prices and they take care of a lot of the fees.

    Are these properties free of any title issues and/or liens when bidding?  I know you mentioned they give you a clear title but I wasn't sure if that was the case for all properties.  

  • Ashburn, VA · Member since 2017 · 85 posts · 28 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Craig Castro:

    Yes in my case the titles were insurable and clear of all liens. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.