Its 2020 ! Where are you investing in OOS MF ?

Its 2020 ! Where are you investing in OOS MF ?

los angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 56 posts · 11 votes

HNY BP !.... What small and midsized out of state markets are you investing dollars in small to mid sized multi-family ?  Is Detroit, Indianapolis, Dallas, Houston on your radar ?  I'm also looking at Jacksonville, the Space-Race Corridor in Florida, Little Rock, among others.  Thanks for your reply and I'd love to connect with you as we are ready to assemble teams asap !

2Reply
25 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · RVA · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
6y

Just outside of Dallas, smaller Texas markets, larger Kentucky markets, and the Carolinas are all on my radar. Business-friendly markets with growth in jobs, population, wages, and rents!

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · RVA · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y

    Just outside of Dallas, smaller Texas markets, larger Kentucky markets, and the Carolinas are all on my radar. Business-friendly markets with growth in jobs, population, wages, and rents!

  • Property Manager · Shelbyville, IN · Member since 2014 · 303 posts · 161 votes
    6y

    @Max Pallatt there are quite a bit of solid multi family homes in and around Indy.

  • Rental Property Investor · Conway, AR · Member since 2017 · 63 posts · 32 votes
    6y

    @Max Pallatt

    I’m in the Little Rock area here. If you have any specific questions about people/areas, let me know.

  • Accountant · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 52 posts · 24 votes
    6y

    @Max Pallatt

    Hi Max, I'm in the Jacksonville area and I'm looking for the same kind of properties.

    If you run across anything interesting and need some boots on the ground to take a look let me know.

    Thanks

    Josh

  • los angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 56 posts · 11 votes
    6y

    Hey Josh..
    Well, I'm catching up on emails as it were.  How are yas ?  Thanks for reaching out... Suffice it to say, all came to a screeching halt with c19.  But I am still plan developing around OOSMF.  I'm curious in your city what you're seeing, beyond what I can dig up.  That is, rent rates, deals, collections, etc.. Not a big deal but thought I'd ask and get some anecdotal info from ya, if you had the time.

    Thanks so much Josh.  Stay healthy.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.