SF Bay Area Networking/Meetups- Inter-Mountain West Investor

SF Bay Area Networking/Meetups- Inter-Mountain West Investor

Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hi!

My name is Zane, I'm 19 y/o and I'm a real estate investor from San Rafael, CA. I am currently investing in Idaho and Nevada, via single family homes, and I'm just finishing up with my second home purchase. I am self employed and scrape up everything I can to put together down payments (with some nestegg set aside for emergency purposes, of course). Would love to network with other investors in the Bay Area and wondering of any good meetups I could attend, so I can learn and contribute.

I'm looking forward to being part of BiggerPockets. Thank you!

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jonna WeberPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 736 votes
    6y

    @Jason Z Smith - 19? How awesome to be investing already!  You may already know about the Sf Bay Summit in February?  I have actually been a couple of times, and it is an excellent networking/learning opportunity.  If you are up in Boise sometime, we have some good opportunities to connect up here as well.



  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    6y
    Originally posted by @Jonna Weber:

    @Jason Z Smith - 19? How awesome to be investing already!  You may already know about the Sf Bay Summit in February?  I have actually been a couple of times, and it is an excellent networking/learning opportunity.  If you are up in Boise sometime, we have some good opportunities to connect up here as well.



    Thank you very much for your reply! I saw that, wasn't sure if that was the main meetup or not when I first saw it, but I'll check it out! I have family in Meridian, so I will for sure be going to one of the Boise meetups sometime! Thanks again for the information.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.