Poconos long term investing , buy and hold (BRRRR)

Poconos long term investing , buy and hold (BRRRR)

East Stroudsburg, PA · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 2 votes

Anyone investing in the Poconos long term buy and hold (BRRRR),. If so i was considering investing here any advise or real experience Im all ears. I see the ideal investment for the poconos is (STR's), Someone please give me an insite on this that has real experience in this market. I've done research i've done my due diligence, asked realtors and just don't see the investment growth. All i get from realtors is there body language if you not buying go away additude should i go else where,. I picked Poconos because its in my very own backyard

0Reply
19 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Chandler AZ and Sylvania, OH · Member since 2009 · 708 posts · 561 votes
    6y

    @Angel Latimer We used to live in Portland PA for a few months in college.  Really enjoyed the area.  However to answer your question you need to decide what type of investor you want to be and what type of returns you are looking for. 

    Short Term rentals are great but keep in mind all the extra work.  If you use management, their fee usually strips most of the upside, and cashflow tend to be very seasonal.  

    When you say investment growth, are you referring to appreciation? 

  • East Stroudsburg, PA · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    hello stone thanks for your reply... yes appreciation economy wise, I see the properties are growing in value a bit but I'm not really referring to STR's, I'm more looking into the buy and hold method. thanks again

  • East Stroudsburg, PA · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    let me word it a little bit better I'm looking to invest in the Poconos long term through the buy and hold method and using the BRRRR strategy anyone can help me with that

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.