Need title company in st louis that understands a double close

Need title company in st louis that understands a double close

Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 0 votes

I have a deal that will need a title company that understands the process of a double close. If you know of any please post or DM me the info. Thanks in advance!

0Reply
23 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    6y

    All title companies know what a double close is.....the problem is if you’re trying to use the end buyers money to also close the A to B transaction.....here, that is not doable. 

  • Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Alexander Love:

    I have a deal that will need a title company that understands the process of a double close. If you know of any please post or DM me the info. Thanks in advance!

     Hey! I’ll reach out to you

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.