Most accurate way to determine cap rate in an area.

Most accurate way to determine cap rate in an area.

Real Estate Broker · WA · Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 3 votes

Greetings everyone,

I was just curious if anyone has a recommendation on the best/most accurate way to determine the cap rate for an area? Should I just run the numbers on all or several properties in the area? 

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Greenwich, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    Talk with local commercial brokers and lenders in the area, @Glenn Istre. They're the ones who are seeing the deals.

  • Real Estate Broker · WA · Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Jaysen,

    Thank you. I will see what they say. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.