Who wants to invest in central FL?

Who wants to invest in central FL?

Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I'm looking to connect with other buyers in the areas I buy properties in Florida. 

I have a few deals in Winter Garden and near Ocala and I am not as familiar with those areas as I am with Orlando. 

For those who also buy in Ocala, what do you like about investing there? 

I come across opportunities on properties and I can't always take advantage of them myself so I'm looking to spread the wealth! 

Let's connect soon and what other areas do you like to invest in Florida?

0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    I have parents just outside of Ocala and am looking for investment property out there. Ocala, Silver Springs, Belleview, Ocklawaha areas.

    I was able to get a couple houses there when the prices were really good and have kept tenants in consistently.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.