SEO, Yellow Letters, Driving for dollars in So Cal???

SEO, Yellow Letters, Driving for dollars in So Cal???

Lender · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2018 · 110 posts · 48 votes

I have put together a group of partners that want to begin our, hopefully long term, venture in to the real estate world. We have high hopes of eventually getting into buy and hold on bigger properties. But to start, we think building a base in flipping properties locally is the best option. This is to build more capital, but just as equally important is to build our knowledge base and frame of reference. We have the time, money and resources to invest  marketing. So I am coming to the community to seek advice on the best options for finding deals in the local markets. Any advice on where you have found success is greatly appreciated. 

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 638 votes
    6y

    @Dan Schweit we have found success with direct mail but I can assure you all the strategy works. I suggest that you do a little bit of research on each of the topics you mentioned and choose the one which you think you can stick to the longest. Also, try to attend your local REIA meetings and find out what the local investors are doing in order to generate deals and try to replicate them. I think this would be a better decision.

    Good luck!

  • Lender · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2018 · 110 posts · 48 votes
    6y

    @Ehsan Rishat

    Thanks for the reply. I plan on attending as many meetings as possible to build the knowledge base and network. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.