Flipster or propstream?

Flipster or propstream?

Rental Property Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 5 votes

Has anyone tried any these REI softwares investing tools to find off market deals. I'm interested in trying the best software that delivers the best deals. Please let me know if anyone and made any deals or profit from these software and are they user friendly for inexperienced REI.

5Reply
52 views

Most Popular Reply

Orlando, FL · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 1 vote
6y

@Coral Downie I’m a new investor as well and looking at the same programs. Very impressed with the Flipster content creator. Not too many YouTube video reviews. Seems like Propstream has been in the business for a long time.

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 1 vote
    6y

    @Coral Downie I’m a new investor as well and looking at the same programs. Very impressed with the Flipster content creator. Not too many YouTube video reviews. Seems like Propstream has been in the business for a long time.

  • Specialist · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Coral Downie I'm also trying to figure out which program to run with as I am a new wholeseller myself. I'm leaning more towards Flipster, but I'm going to continue doing more research and look into more softwares to figure out which app has the most advance features and up to date comps, marketing tools, leads, etc. Wish you tons of luck!

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    Propstream is good but flipster seems to have more bang for your buck

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    I am using Propstream not to impresses seams like most of their stuff is from the mls listings. Vacant but on MLS out of town but on mls so forth. I am looking to switch over to a different software myself I saw flipstream looks like has more for a wholesale situation. I also saw https://freedomsoft.com  looks pretty good as well 

  • Investor · Bethel, ME · Member since 2013 · 126 posts · 52 votes
    5y

    @Jesse Garcia

    Maybe it’s the county you are in but sounds more like you aren’t filtering well enough.

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    I did find a few updates with the software of propstream where one can search off market vacant homes. Nice, will continue see what if this works in my area. If not will try out for other cites across the states. Show Me the Money 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · MD · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    If your going sign up for Flipster  research 3 plans . 2-3 are pricy.  My recommendation try out trial period CRM’s, First.

     






  • Investor · San Francisco Bay Area · Member since 2019 · 119 posts · 79 votes
    5y

    I’ve been using propstream since February. Best I’ve found for lists, skip tracing, comps 

  • Investor · Springfield, MA · Member since 2010 · 276 posts · 84 votes
    5y

    @Coral Downie I prefer propstream

  • Real Estate Agent · North Myrtle Beach · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    The Flipster video series are great way to look over the shoulder of an experienced real estate investor. Prop Stream is an effective data aggregation system that you can use to target certain properties based on essential data. For example as a realtor I use PropStream to find most likely to list properties based on certain data point ie how long they have lived there, how much equity and how many bedrooms they have. I also will search NOD properties and begin to establish a relationship with them to see how we can help them i.e., remod, short sale, cash buyer, etc. I originally tried PINV4 however, I was unhappy with the Vacant data. The properties weren't vacant, they were seasonally occupied ie second homes and vacation rental. Turns out that a property is determine to be "vacant" when the post office reports no one is picking up the mail. So it was a case of too much hype about the software and not enough hand holding for those who bought the software. Now there are lots of tutorials on how to use the various software. I have recently been hired to do the R&D on prospecting for a Real Estate Investment Group in S.C. so I appreciate BP and the forums to help learn about what is working.

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Greetings Coral,

    My name is Patrick Meyer. I am also a real estate investor from New York. I just wanted to introduce myself and see if we can connect and possibly do some business together in the future. What counties are purchasing in?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.